SHIPMANAGEMENT AS YOU LIKE IT!
The present day owners prefer to have the management of their fleet of vessels under their direct supervision and comfortable in giving out smaller sections of their Shipmanagement function.
We at Auburn Shipmanagement realise this requirement from owners and hence have developed a system for catering to only the specific requirements from owners.
For this we have divided the Ship management function into various micro tasks which could use, lot of administrative time and efforts of the owners and where we come in and take up those tasks and reduce the burden on the owners. We have the below Micro services we provide presently CREW MANAGEMENT
For assistance please call Ms.Namita on +917738390219 or write to [email protected]
- Suitability checks for seafarers’ documents for specific vessel type, flag requirements and Rank-USD 10 Per candidate
- Flag state documentation (All major flag endorsements)-Actual +10% Service charge
- Application preparation in specific format-USD 10 for 10 applications
- Preparation of joining documents of seafarers-USD 5 Per candidate
- Airport clearance of seafarers across Major international airports-Actual +10% service charge
- RPSL Audit preparations-USD 150 per Audit
- Portage bill preparation-USD 10/Vessel/Month
We have a dedicated team working to relieve all seafarers on time !We specialise in crew management of various types of vessels including both main fleet and offshore vessels.
The team here is transparent and ever ready to always challenge the status quo and rise to the expectations of our clients.